Around 100 corporations and research institutes are members of the Research Association.
The membership in the Research Association is voluntary and possible for all cooperations, research institutes and universities. You can find the application for the membership below. The board of directors of the Research Association decides about the final acceptance of the membership application.
- Free copy of the MID reference book and the MID survey 2011
- Low-priced purchase of publications from the Research Association
- Reduced registration fees at the International Congress MID and other MID events
- Monthly a copy of the trade journal PLUS (german language) with current MID information free of charge
- Access to the internal member’s area on our website with current research results and a large literature collection
- Access to our interactive MID Information System MIDIS (application, material, and process database) – english version under construction
- Option to publish developments, events or other news relating MID technology on our website
- Inclusion in the membership overview with information on areas of competence
- Listing in our member’s brochure and other information material of the Research Association
- Usage of our member’s logo for PR, presentations, brochures and such
- Option to participate in the trade fair activities of our network
- Participation in topic oriented workshops and working groups
- MID Newsletter with current information about MID technology